One of the most devastating accidents that can ever befall a person is a motorcycle crash. Because of the relative lack of safety features contained within such vehicles, the injuries a person suffers can be absolutely brutal. Even with a helmet and other riding gear, motorcyclists still don’t have airbags, seat belts, or a number of other things that all come standard on automobiles.
But just because you didn’t have the same amount of protection out on the road doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have excellent protection when putting forth your legal claim. The Carlsbad motorcycle accident lawyers of the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We’ve been helping the victims of accidents just like yours gain financial restitution from the negligent parties for more than 30 years. In that time, we’ve been able to acquire more than $400 million for our clients, establishing a 98.4% success rate in the process.
We’ve achieved that kind of success because of skills well suited to the unique characteristics of a motorcycle case. One of our firm’s founders is himself an avid motorcyclist, and he and the rest of our team understand the challenges associated with filing a claim. We can provide a number of functions on your behalf, in the process setting you up for the kind of success that can ensure your financial wellbeing. These functions typically include:
• Analyzing the incident to determine the negligent party or parties
• Compiling the evidence that can prove that said negligence led to your injuries
• Establishing a valid claim amount based off of medical bills, lost income, vehicle repair costs, emotional trauma, physical distress, and any other expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident
• Negotiating with an insurance company on your behalf while you focus on healing
• If necessary, hiring medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists, investigators, and other experts who can provide testimony that can bolster your chances at success
There’s nothing we don’t do within the bounds of the law for our clients. We don’t think it’s right that a negligent party or an insurance company would attempt to deny you the very compensation that could turn your life around. You didn’t ask for this accident, and you shouldn’t have to beg for proper financial restitution either.
Let us go to work on your claim. Fill out the form on this page or give us a call today. A member of our expert legal staff is standing by to provide you with a free consultation, and our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so don’t delay.
Help is right around the corner. Contact the Carlsbad motorcycle accident lawyers of Nagelberg Bernard today.
The Carlsbad personal injury attorneys of Nagelberg Bernard Law Group represent auto accident and injury victims across San Diego County in the cities of Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, Escondito, Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach, and more.