When most people think about train accidents, they probably picture the massive derailments that we tend to see on the news every so often. And while such accidents do happen, they’re more of a rarity than the typical train accident. Train crashes occur on a fairly regular basis, but they don’t necessarily entail the massive swath of carnage inherent in a derailment. All it usually takes is some obstruction on the tracks to cause a train, and in turn its passengers, to suffer damage.
Have you been involved in a train crash that’s left you with injuries and a pile of bills? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. The Carlsbad train accident lawyers of the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group can help you get the compensation you deserve for all the pain and suffering that you’ve had to go through. Our firm has diligently helped accident victims like yourself for more than 30 years, amassing a 98.4% success rate and more than $400 million for our clients in that time.
Call Us Today at (760) 237-2050 For a FREE Case Evaluation
Train accidents are complex, requiring a highly skilled legal team that specializes in this particular practice area. Because of their rarity when compared to car accidents, just any simple personal injury firm will not suffice. You need the attention and abilities that only come with three decades of experience. We can execute a number of processes on your behalf, including:
• Determining negligence, be it the error of a conductor, a person who placed an obstruction on the tracks, an entity responsible for track maintenance, or the train operating company itself
• Compiling evidence that can prove negligence and how that negligence directly led to your injuries
• Establishing a fair claim amount based off of medical bills, emotional trauma, physical pain, lost income, and any other expenses that have been hoisted onto you
• Negotiating with an insurance company
• If need be, hiring accident reconstruction specialists, investigators, and other experts who can provide testimony on your behalf
All of this and more can be yours with just a simple phone call. Our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a member of our expert legal staff is standing by to provide you with a free consultation.
Plus, you can take advantage of all of this on a contingency fee basis. What this means is that our rate is derived as a percentage of the compensation we gain for you. This helps ease your financial burden and gives us a personal stake in your claim.
Don’t get stuck on the wrong side of the tracks. Contact the Carlsbad train accident lawyers of Nagelberg Bernard today.