Car accidents can change the lives of victims and their families, often irreparably. In such trying times, the last thing that an injured person needs to deal with is single-handedly seeking compensation or preparing a legal case against those guilty persons whose negligence damaged their lives.
At these moments, it’s to your absolute benefit to hire an experienced lawyer. The Nagelberg Bernard Law Group fits that bill. Our El Segundo car accident lawyers have a rich and storied history of representing the victims of accidents who weren’t given a fair shake by the same insurance companies who promised to help them in the first place. Our track record includes:
- $5.5 million that went to the victim of a motorcycle accident caused by a construction hazard
- $4.4 million to the family of a child who suffered brain injuries due to a seat belt defect at the time of a crash
- $1 million to the victim of a drunk-driving accident
These are but a few of the cases in which our attorneys have been successful. We’ve dealt with any number of automobile mishaps, from car wrecks and train collisions to pedestrian injuries and motorcycle crashes. One of Nagelberg Bernard’s senior partners is himself an avid motorcycle rider, and understands firsthand the safety issues associated with riding such a vehicle.
It’s in your best interest to hire a firm that understands inside and out the laws pertaining to traffic accidents. Our 98.4% success rate and over $400 million awarded to clients doesn’t lie. We have a system that works. This system includes, but is not limited to:
- Pursuing every possible avenue to compensation as allowed by law
- Negotiating with guilty parties and their insurance companies to obtain restitution for loss of income, medical payments, and emotional suffering
- Uncovering and examining evidence crucial to proving your innocence and the other party’s negligence
- Hiring persons such as medical diagnosticians and accident reconstruction specialists to provide expert testimony on your behalf
If we think you have a case, we will stop at nothing to make sure that you’re awarded the fair compensation which you are entitled to. We’re so confident in our abilities that we won’t accept a fee until after your case is won. If we don’t succeed in settling or winning your case, then we don’t collect.
To start yourself on the road to recovery and financial security, contact us today for a free consultation. Our toll-free number is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or else you can use the form on this page to send us an email. A member of our best-in-the-business legal staff is available to assist you immediately.
If you’ve suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence, don’t let that suffering define who you are. Call the El Segundo car accident lawyers of Nagelberg Bernard to get started on your case as soon as possible.
The El Segundo personal injury attorneys of Nagelberg Bernard Law Group represent auto accident and injury victims across Los Angeles County in the cities of Culver City, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Torrance, Gardena, Hermosa Beach, and more.